Future Environment Designs (FED) is a versatile safety training company — and when you're choosing the OSHA Safety training that will help you to create a safe work environment for your employees, you can take comfort in knowing we've got the necessary skills and experience you can rely on.
What Sets Our OSHA Safety Training Apart From the Rest?
- The trainer is the founder — Owner and founder Angelo Garcia, III runs all training sessions, where you will have direct access to his wide range of expertise and his dedication to providing the most up-to-date information.
- Full spectrum of classes — A wide range of OSHA Safety courses are offered, including 10/30-hour Construction Safety, 10/30-hour General Industry & Safety, Confined Space Entry, Hazard Communication/Right-To-Know, Bloodborne Pathogens, 16/24/40-hour Hazwoper, Lead Construction and Scaffold User courses, along with regularly-scheduled refreshers on Long Island and in Plattsburgh, NY to keep your OSHA certification active.
- OSHA Safety Training doesn't stop when you leave the classroom — Angelo is available by phone, email, and text (within normal business hours) to continue your education even after training has ended.
- Learning never ends — FED provides you with up-to-date information on workplace-safety issues, including our Safety Suzy Newsletter, Future Environment Designs blog, and other social networks.
- Resources that go with you — The FED website, available in both desktop and mobile versions, provides a link to OSHA's website and other useful resources.
OSHA Courses, at Your Convenience
FED's unique "Training at Your Convenience" brings our OSHA Safety courses straight to your door, including our tools — from the presentation, laptop, and projector, to a MiFi device for wireless internet connection; all you need are five trainees. All the courses in our catalog are available for our Training At Your Convenience service, especially:
Contact us to be notified when mold training courses are scheduled, or call (800) 969-3888 to discuss your mold certification needs.
Need further training services?
Browse our full line of courses through our Training Links, above.
MEET THE TRAINER:
At the core of Future Environment Designs is our leader and founder, Angelo Garcia, III. FED's Principal-Industrial Hygienist, and a Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant with many other qualifications, Angelo will make a positive addition to your team. With over 30 years of industry experience and 25 years of extensive training in New York State, Angelo has been solving industrial hygiene and safety problems since 1982. Keeping your employees safe is his number one goal.