Future Environment Designs (FED) provides its training services via three convenient methods: you can choose from FED's office in Syosset, New York, online on your computer, or even your own workplace. You can rest assured with our experience, dedication and resources to guide you in Keeping Your Employees Safe.
What Makes Our Training the Best in Qualtiy and Convenience?
- The trainer is the founder —Owner and founder Angelo Garcia, III creates all training videos, allowing you to access his wide range of expertise and resources providing the most up-to-date information.
- We're Flexible... with Training At Your Site —Tired of the extra time and expense of off-site training? Just provide us with seating and a blank wall (and a minimum of five students) and we'll bring the training to you! We can do this for most of the courses in our course catalog.
- Training At Your Computer —See our list of online courses available, detailed below.
- Learning Never Ends —FED offers ongoing resources to trainees, including our Safety Suzy Newsletter,, Future Environment Designs blog, the New York State Asbestos Group on LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Resources at your fingertips —The FED website provides a link to the FED Course CD. This online CD provides one-stop access to Federal, State and local asbestos and mold regulations and documents. FED's offerings also include its Negative Air Units computation app.
- Learning Management System (LMS) —Using Administrate, you can train at your own pace, track your progress and manage your training records.
"Training at Your Convenience" Made Even More Convenient
Expanding on FED's unique "Training at Your Convenience" program, we now bring our training straight to your computer, with the following courses in our catalog available:
Still have questions? Fill out our contact form or call Angelo at (800) 969-3888 to discuss your training needs.
Don't see the course you want? Complete course offerings can be browsed through our Training Links, above.
MEET THE TRAINER:
At the core of Future Environment Designs is our leader and founder, Angelo Garcia, III. FED's Principal-Industrial Hygienist, and a Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant with many other qualifications, Angelo will make a positive addition to your team. With over 30 years of industry experience and 25 years of extensive training in New York State, Angelo has been solving industrial hygiene and safety problems since 1982. Keeping your employees safe is his number one goal.