Future Environment Designs (FED) is a versatile organization — and when you're choosing a training service that will aid you in Keeping Your Employees Safe, you can rest assured our experience, dedication and diverse skill set will help you get there.
What Sets Our Asbestos Training Apart From the Rest?
- The trainer is the founder — Owner and founder Angelo Garcia, III runs all training sessions, where you will have direct access to his wide range of expertise and his dedication to providing the most up-to-date information.
- Always meets your needs — FED offers a wide range of courses, from Air Sample Technicians to Handlers, Project Designers and Supervisors. Refreshers are offered regularly to make it easy to keep your certification current.
- Continued Accessibility — Angelo is available by phone, email, and text (within normal business hours) to continue your education even after training has ended.
- Learning Never Ends — FED offers ongoing resources to trainees, including our Safety Suzy Newsletter, Future Environment Designs blog, the New York State Asbestos Group on LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Resources at your fingertips — The FED website, available in both desktop and mobile versions, provides a link to the FED Course CD. This online CD provides one-stop access to Federal, State and local asbestos regulations and documents. FED even provides a Negative Air Units computation app.
Asbestos Courses, at Your Convenience
FED's unique "Training at Your Convenience" brings our training programs straight to your door, including our tools — from the presentation, laptop, and projector, to a MiFi device for wireless internet connection; all you need are five trainees. All the courses in our catalog are available for our Training At Your Convenience service, especially:
Contact us to be notified when mold training courses are scheduled, or call (800) 969-3888 to discuss your mold certification needs.
Need further training services?
Browse our full line of courses through our Training Links, above.
MEET THE TRAINER:
At the core of Future Environment Designs is our leader and founder, Angelo Garcia, III. FED's Principal-Industrial Hygienist, and a Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant with many other qualifications, Angelo will make a positive addition to your team. With over 30 years of industry experience and 25 years of extensive training in New York State, Angelo has been solving industrial hygiene and safety problems since 1982. Keeping your employees safe is his number one goal.