ABOUT FUTURE ENVIRONMENT DESIGNS
A Safe Environment is a Productive One.
We are a leader in assessing and planning the safety needs of both businesses and residential environments and people.
Our products and services help to reduce workmen's compensation claims and costs in businesses and provide home safety solutions for residential families.
FED has been meeting IAQ, Industrial Hygiene and Safety challenges since 1988, and we've established relationships with many companies and individuals to help meet your needs.
Keeping Employees Safe
We work together with our clients to enhance their human resources by reshaping attitudes and teaching workers cutting-edge skills. We provide equipment and services that increase productivity and reduce costs.
Changing the Way We Live In This World
We donate time and money to various organizations that try to change the way we live in this world- organizations that view our place on Earth as stewards to maintain the Earth for future generations.
Future Environment Designs' (Angelo Garcia, III) certifications include:
- American Council for Accredited Certifications (ACAC) - Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant
- Licensed in New York State for Asbestos
- Certification in New York State as an Asbestos Project Designer, Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner, Asbestos Project Monitor, Asbestos Air Sampling Technician
- Authorized in New York State to train Asbestos Project Designer, Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner, Asbestos Project Monitor, Asbestos Air Sampling Technician Initial and Refresher Courses
- Authorized to teach the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10-hour or 30-hour Construction Safety Courses.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certified Lead Renovator
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Lead-Based Paint Maintenance, Renovation, Remodeling & Rehabilitation (Train-the-Trainer)
- OSHA Scaffold Training as Competent Person/Builder (Train-the-Trainer) * Emergency Response On-Scene Incident Commander Training
- OSHA Hazardous Waste Supervisor
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) - Certified Indoor Air Quality Professional
Future Environment Designs (Angelo Garcia, III) is a member of:
- American Council for Accredited Certifications (Certification Board Member)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) * Theodore Roosevelt Sanctuary and Audubon Center (Board Member)
- Metro-Chapter of the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Frank Lloyd Wright Association
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)